COVID-19 Detection Kit [For Human]
Dedicated Customer Teams & Agile Services
Virus Transport Medium ( I20020.01 )
Product License Number : In vitro No. 20-1916
Volume: VTM 2ml/Tube
Packing info: 50 ea/pack
Component: vtm (1ea), disposable funnel (1ea)
purpose: to collect and store specimen/samples from saliva
- transport medium used to collect sample from human for the In-vitro diagnostic and research purposes. use to preserve and transport the collected sample.
b. disposable funnel
- component used to assist collecting saliva samples during sample collection.
Storage and shelf life: 12 months at room temperature
Storage and shelf life after sample collection:
15 days at room temperature or 60 days at 4 ℃
Instruction for Use
Gargle 30 minutes before saliva collection.
Open the VTM and insert the disposable funnel. Spit the saliva until designated line to collect saliva sample
Remove the funnel from the tube, dispose it in medical waste-bin.
firmly close the VTM with tube with a cap.
Turn the tube up and down 4-5 times to mix saliva and the reagent included in the VTM
2. This product is a disposable product and should not be reused.
3. Take only one sample per kit. collect single human saliva sample in one transport medium.
4. Do not drink the component included in the VTM. If it comes in contact with the skin or the eyes, wash it under running water.